Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a reminder

All around our house, I have scriptures as well as other inspirational quotes and sayings.  Mostly they are to remind me of the blessings I have but also to remind me of who is with me all the time.   My grandmother was a worrier.  I am a worrier and now my daughter is a worrier.  Some things I can control and some things I can't.  I try not to worry but life circumstances make it hard.  I found a verse that especially hits home and I wanted to have it as a daily reminder.   I wanted my daughter to have it too...  I put it in our bathrooms and we can read it each morning.


My verse:
Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.  Phillipians 4:6-7


What you need:

Computer
White Paper
Scissors
Scrapbook Paper
Frame (whatever size you want to use) I used a 4x6

Directions:

1. Type up or write out your verse, saying or quote (keep in mind the size of your frame). You may need to adjust your spacing to make sure it will be the right size.
2. Use the glass in the frame to trace the size of scrapbook paper you will need.  Then cut it out.
3. Cut out the saying. Making sure it is small enough you can see your scrapbook paper as well. 
4. Adhere the saying to the scrapbook paper. Use either double stick tape or a scrapbook tape. Don't use glue as it will leave a mark.
5. Put the glass back in the frame along with your saying.
6. Place somewhere you will see it everyday!





No comments:

Post a Comment