1 yellow cake mix
1 3oz box Pumpkin Pudding
1 8oz carton sour cream
3/4 cup oil (veggie or canola)
3/4 cup water
1 package cinnamon chips (like chocolate chips but cinnamon)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a bundt pan with a pretty generous amount. I use Pam but you can use whatever kind of spray you have. Or you can grease and flour it, whatever you are used to.
3. Combine all ingredients except the cinnamon chips. Mix with hand mixer or in stand mixer for 3-4 minutes until well combined.
4. Once combined, add in the cinnamon chips and stir well.
5. Pour cake batter into prepared bundt pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
7. Once done, let cake cool completely (will take a couple of hours).
8. Remove cake from pan. Slice and serve.
Make this cake on a Friday and eat it all weekend long! This is also a great cake to take to a potluck or a party. It is so good everyone will want the recipe! I have tried with a couple of different pudding and chip combos. I'll share those soon!