Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Trail Mix

I am always looking for a something sweet and somewhat healthy snack for my family.  I came across a Scarecrow Crunch recipe that looked perfect!  By half of it being gone today, I'd say it was a hit.

Ingredients
1 box Honey Nut Chex
1 bag Candy Corn Mix
1 bags of mini pretzels
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups mini graham crackers

In a very large bowl, combine 1/2 box of Honey Nut Chex, entire bag of Candy Corn Mix, 1/2 bag of mini pretzels, 1 cup chocolate chips, 2 cups mini graham crackers.  Stir to combine.



I put my mix in a big glass jar and put it on the kitchen counter.  I included a fun scooper to help with portion control and who doesn't like to use a little scooper?





As the jar empties, I will add more of everything as needed.

Here is the original pin:

No comments:

Post a Comment